Entertainment & Music Law Toronto
Lucentem Sports & Entertainment Law provides legal services to serve the many diverse needs of the music industry.In the past 20 years, technology has revolutionizedthe way music is produced, distributed and experienced. In response, our Music Law practice is client-focused and cutting-edge: our goal is to enhance your passion and creativity with a nuanced understanding of evolving legal regimes affecting music and musicians. Whether you are an industry veteran or just starting out, our practicecan help you excel.
Our Music Law services include:
- Music publishing agreements;
- Copyright licensing;
- Assignment agreements;
- Artist management agreements;
- Distribution agreements;
- Recording agreements;
- Master use and master synchronization licenses;
- Counseling and representing music publishers, producers, recording artists and songwriters;
- Visa requirements for performing in the USA and Canada;
- Consulting and advising on the 360 model of record deals;
- Advising on non-traditional sources of music delivery such as streaming on demand, ringtones, and digital downloads.
Lucentem is committed to supporting emerging artists and appreciates the financial challenges they face. To facilitate access to legal counsel, our Music Law practice provides a free initial 30-minute consultation.